Friday, June 29, 2012

USA: Homecoming

Greetings from Boston everyone!

       While I still have some stories to get up here from Asia, I thought I'd take a moment to say: I'm home! It's been just about a year since I left for South Africa, and it has been a truly amazing year. I've made many new friends, had many great adventures, and tried many new foods.
       Thank you to everyone who made this year amazing. I happened to arrange my homecoming so that it would align with my 21st birthday, so I'll be celebrating in style tonight. I'm keeping it classy (what does that mean, you ask? That means I will not only remember it tomorrow, but will also feel good when I wake up in the morning...other than then jet lag :P ). I have an adventure filled day ahead with many of friends and family.
       It'll be hard to top the year I just had, but I'm going to certainly try.

Thank you all in advance for the birthday wishes~

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment