Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Year, New Adventures

Happy New Year (she says in MARCH)

So for those of you who are used to me posting frequently and getting really detailed updates on everything going on in my life (or rather, occasional bursts of detail with intermittent lapses when I hardly post), I'm back! I've been running a list of things to blog about over the past few months, and am now sitting down to write. A brief preview of what's to come very soon:
  • I'm now a second semester senior!!!!!
  • Parvati graduated :(
  • I went to Ghana
  • Adventures of Cripple Kate
  • I've made progress on Life After Graduation plans
And because I really like lists, here's my major to-do list for the semester (other than all the smaller, day-to-day tasks). I'll keep you updated on my progress with this list, too :)
  • Get a smartphone
  • Figure out where I'm working after graduation
  • Get a "new" car
So while I get to writing, happy spring!

So much snow for the first day of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment