Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Things Left Unsaid

Crazy to think I have only 3 weeks left here in Seoul. It's going to be a busy 3 weeks with sightseeing, finals, and goodbyes. I've grown to love my time here and will truly miss it. But I also know that when I leave the experience will not be replicable. Unlike when I left South Africa, when I left people who were staying, most of the people I have grown close to here will also be leaving.

Throughout this semester I've tried to keep up more with blogging about my adventures (that is, after all, the point of this blog). In doing so I have a constant "catch up on blogging" listed on my to do list. By speaking just about adventures I've missed discussing culture a fair amount. As such, my next few posts will be about what my experiences have taught me about culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment